Today in Ghana you can also become a part owner of a company that is listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange easily by mastering how to buy treasury bills with MTN MoMo. This is one of the ways you can invest your free cash into businesses no matter their location.
There are good reasons why you may consider buying a treasury bill and these are outlined below before you even use the how to buy treasury bills with MTN MoMo to get yours.
- Low risk: Treasury bills are considered to be one of the safest investments available, as they are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
- Liquidity: Treasury bills are highly liquid, meaning they can be easily bought and sold in the secondary market.
- Short maturities: Treasury bills have maturities of 13 weeks, 26 weeks, 52 weeks, or 1 year. This makes them a good option for investors who need to access their money in the short term.
- Tax benefits: Interest income from treasury bills is exempt from state and local taxes, but it is subject to federal income taxes.
- Convenience: Treasury bills can be purchased directly from the U.S. Treasury or through a broker.
How to buy treasury bills with your MTN MoMo account: Here’s how to apply.
TO APPLY FOR TBILL
- Dial *170#
- Enter 5 for Financial Services
- Enter 4 for Pension and Investments
- Enter 2 Buy Treasury Bills
- Select 2 to Apply
- Choose Tenure
- Enter Amount
- Select or Approve Next of KIN
- Select 1 to proceed with payment
- Enter MM PIN
- You will receive a notification for a successful transaction
READ: How to withdraw money from bank to MTN Momo or Vodafone Cash
MTN MoMo is safe, fast, and secure. and by following the above steps you would be on your way to becoming apart owner of a listed company in Ghana. We hope this post has been useful, and informative as well.